Monday 18 April 2011

Working Out (P90X)

I have never and will never be a great working out kinda guy.. I like my reflection in the mirror too much, and then i start thinking how cute i am, which makes me remember something else that isn't true, like David Cameron and Co's justification of going into Libya, and the lifting heavy weights in repetitive motions finishes!

Now the longest I have managed going to the gym was for about a year, before 2009 i think, and it made me look decent, but then, nothing until i turned into a bit of an actual 'fatty' as opposed to a 'fattie' (term of endearment)... So a friend of mine referred me to P90X.

If you havent heard about it, u can see a video on it here: P90X info.


The basics are its a 90 day diet and training programme that makes u lose weight, put on muscle, make you more flexible and make you more explosive... not in a pre ejaculation kinda way...im already kinda good at that! But even then it helped me shave 3 secs off that. Soon and i will reach my target... of not being hit on by fatty's like Missy Ellliot.

Genuinely, i can happily say it works i have never looked and felt so good than when i stopped doing it at day 70 ish... not literally straight after cos they are hard workouts and i was knackered... One of the hardest but most enjoyable had to be Yoga believe it or not..

Now i know this sounds like a bit of an advert, but lets assume i didn't pay for it and got it free, I would feel bad so im not saying I did download it for free...

Voice from someone else who just sounds like me: "He totally did tho"...


As i was saying..But if i did i wud feel bad, and therefore if any of u are serious about getting in shape try it out.. Soon when i get over my lazy phase, which should last between 2-9 months, going on current life experience, or if i feel unattractive, going on life experience, probably 2-9 years, im going to try their insanity program, and shall let you know how it goes!!


2 comments: