Wednesday 20 April 2011

Random Lols with Babe Station

Situation: My friend is meeting new producers at Radio 2 where he will be presenting shortly...

Me: Mate, can i be inappropiate and self amusing, or do you need me to tone it down..
Him: No probs fella, just be ur self
Me: (Inside voice - Awesome)



At this point I started having bare lols, playing truth or dare with one of the 50 year old woman, that was really fun.(Best moment of the night for me). Met a 'Cracker' (Robbie Coltrane??) lookalike, playing sleep, marry or murder with the rest of the group, guessing the womens ages by pulling their hair, judging random women with builders bums...(this part was mainly not me but was still lols) After 15 or so minutes...


Producer 3: Ure really cocky...
Me: Thanks..
Girl: Why dont you go chat up them Babe station girls??
Me: Whats Babe Station?? Where??
(Look over, and there was literally three girls surround by a full table of men, like 10 men at least..)
Girl:.. Its...... come on mr.confident, all you have is talk... more and more annoying crap kept coming out of her mouth, I think she called them words!!
Me: NFI about the words coming out of you mouth, but they look fun... im going...
I confidently, in a straight line walk over to them, as i get to them I totally... and completely... bottle it, and walk back...
The table was semi laughing, but being understanding...


15 to 30 minutes later...


Me: Internal voice: Ahh screw it im doing this... Walk back over confidently...
Abs: Hi
Girl 1: (Quizzical look) hey??
Abs: So ure a total QT, and apparently famous, who are you?
Girl 1: I am .. (told me her name but i cant remember), but im not famous
Abs: Listen ive invested now, ure cute so thats 1 out of 2 criteria... I want my photo with you, I made the massive sacrifice of walking allll the way over here..
Girl 1 (Smiles - looks at her friends) ummm..
Abs1: I grasp her hand and turn her round and pull her up...
Her other 2 friends and most of the guys are NFI, and carry on not really paying us any attention.
Abs1: So should i grab both breasts for photo purposes??
Girl1: She Smiles and uncomfortabley giggles: NO..
Abs1: Fine, U grab mine and I will look offended...




Abs: Right you had your way with me, now its my time..
Abs: I walk around with her for a while... Right thats enough foreplay.. as I am putting her down... her other 2 friends, and a lot of the guys are smiling- staring..
Friend2: Oh so she gets all the fun what about us, dont you want pictures of us??
Abs: Umm... Im all about the equal opportunites...come on both of you get up here..
Abs: Ure fit (to girl1), so you come here, and you other 2 this side...
Abs to girl putting her leg across me: Woman!! I'm hitting on ur friend, and ure totally trying to get ur leg over me... wow... Turn to girl one-watch this one.. she is totally trying to steal me
Abs: Ok, we are both holding your leg, your moves clearly work, it looks
like you have squeezed you way into this little relationship...I say squeezed... them breasts wouldnt squeeze into anything (She had muhasssive breasts) u defo have the moves down.. If I didnt know better i would think you could make a living out of seducing young innocent men...


Had more banter for 5-10 minutes, but they didnt really bring any value, and didnt really bring the lols, it was just me.. being self amusing... it was a pleasure meeting you girls, especially you-
To girl1... ure cute!! If I see you again, when ur friend isnt trying to steal me, we are totally making babies..


Girl 1 - Hahah where are you going...
Abs: I have to go we are leaving, but if its fated ill meet you again!!
Kiss Kiss - Byeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment