Tuesday 19 April 2011

Gail Porter is not hot (Drugs!)

A girl asked me: Do you want to be like Charlie Sheen??
Me: Yes and no,
A little bit yes
A lot - no
I think he genuinely is a bit imbalanced
but he iss sooooooo funny n lols to be around i bet
but hes not a good father
so yes n no
Her:
I think he is pathetic
everyone who takes drugs is pathetic period.
Now first lets make it clear i do not take any drugs, i dont smoke, drink alcohol, drink tea or coffee, but i do have my own drug of choice and its red bull. Whether it is psychological or not, it literally makes me sooo much more fun, unstable, reduces inihibitions, and gives me wings... No ladies i dont want a red bull thanks...
But this girl told me she drinks, now if she is going to use a mind altering substance, she cannot judge others who take drugs... and i think a lot of people who think because they take 'legal drugs' thats ok, its really not, if any one takes any mind altering sustance, you know why you do it.. It's because it helps you behave feel different, until it becomes an addiction.. Just because some government says you can or cant, thats bullshit!!
No1. Its not about judging others
No2. Especially when you are doing something as bad.
No3. Anyone who thinks that alcohol is ok, and weed isnt:
No4. This isnt about being pro or against drugs... maybe against a little but, its about being non judgemental, and i know I am, but lets all try not to be (Wow i feel like Oprah)
No5. Gail Porter is not hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment