Saturday 9 April 2011

Platonic Female Friends


So one of my close friends says i need to talk about girls more… so this one is dedicated to the ladies!
Job: So i got my contract - awesome-o!  but interesting note, if i make an invention that has nothing to do with my new company whilst i work their they can take the invention… one word… well two… muther-truckers!!
Now to hand in my notice… do it tomorrow… So thinking about moving on, one of my friends is leaving the company today… A girl (Holly M) i havent had any kind of sexual activity with, and who I still really really like and engage in bare innapropiateness with… and it got me thinking…i might just miss her… gay i know but then i had more gay thoughts… and it got me thinking.. Platonic Female friends…. so this is a tribute to all my platonic female friends.. all like 6 that ive ever had…
Like Sarah, Jayne, Zohra, Holly, Felicity and the one who i wont mention (Lols - this is called covering urself from the oestrogen attack… just in case there is a girl out there who classes me as a totally platonic friend who reads this and thinks WTF why wasnt i in this-) well its because of 4 possible situations:
a) You are the girl im not mentioning
b) we have kissed
c) i think u fancy me (apparently im delusional so a lot of u are in this category im sure)
d) we are not friends - friends, we are acquaintance - friends, not that i dont love u… except that i dont, but we are still cool i promise… or i want to kiss u… cant think of any of those tho
But it got me thinking why do i find it sooo hard to make female platonic friends.
1. I think girls are pretty and i would like to put my penis in them! That covers some girls. Generally fit ones, but..
2. Im all about the cheeky/rude/inappropiateness and being self amusing, being spontaneous…now most girls cant handle that.. i’d say some guys too… but girls generally more than guys… but thats fine… . However for the girls that can and bring the value….rare but if a girl is on this level i sometimes can start to fancy them, so no longer platonic and rarely this happens, but this is how girlfriends are born.
3. So if a girl is beautiful on the outside and/or to an extent value givers on the inside, stuff will happen of a non platonic nature. However lets say they are not like that… why would i want to be friends with someone boring like that? unless they were real nice… and it has happened to me when a girl or person even is reallly nice and i am taken in by that niceness and then we become friends..Felicity.. but she brought the fun too!!
4. Other than one exception my friends come before girls always..I like to think i am very loyal to my friends, so if a girl is going out with one of my friends and fits into the above categories, they are asexual to me, so ive made female friends like that… some asexual people do have nice asses tho lols :p… and thats great, the ass and the being platonic friends.. 
So thats that but then im thinking, and im really thinking, in my whole life, there have been no exceptions that come to mind now… 
So this has helped me realise i really need to make an effort with Holly when she leaves, and to make sure i dont put my penis in her, as easy as that wud be cos she is well fun :p, not cos she has a slippy vagina.. haha’s… too much?? maybe this isnt the blog for you…
From chatting to friends i get the feeling that a lot of guys ’ go into the friend zone’ i dont really get this that much… so here comes the advice… if u like a girl tell her within a week that u fancy her, and then if it doesnt happen, dont hang out with her??
However i have a new plan, im gna meet people and actually be their friend and then try to change the relationship just to see if i get the ‘friend zone’ treatment, and also because i think thats healthier and more conducive to ‘love’ and all that gay malarky..
Oh i just thought there was a girl who i wanted to be platonic female friends with, she worked in charity and there was somet about her, and i dunno why but i liked her but it never happened,that makes me sad, just cos how rare it is for me to want the platonic love from the outset.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Abs, do you think you are fit or something? What is with that pic? And your topics are totally random? If you wish to talk about something then make it worthwide so someone learns about something, make it worthwide so you get all the good deeds for this action.

    what is your full name? Are you ashamed of it? Sort it our boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Yes
    2 Its an electronically pixellated representation of a moment in time.
    3. Is that a question or statement?
    4. Im sure people could learn things from reading about my thoughts n experiences.
    5. I got nothing and will take this on board!
    6. Im not telling u
    7. No
    8. Im sorry if i ever rejected u and made u so bitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. GQO! Now I ponder whether it's an aunty jee if not

    ReplyDelete
  4. GQO - a term immortalised by the ever peaceful buddy we kinda share called "Wednesday" and means Guffawing Quite Openly

    ReplyDelete