Friday 15 April 2011

Gay vs Camp!

I am very comftorble in my self and accept and like the fact I am quite effiminate (in touch with my feelings,expressive) but i do sometimes get asked 'Are you Gay?' and the best response I have for this is one of Jimmy Carr's jokes:

" I'm gay to the extent i will notice if you have new shoes, but I draw the line at having your penis in me!"


In all honesty being camp is awesome it allows me to Lul them girls into a false sense of security and then before they know it... Gotcha!!... The straight version of suprise sex....




What is a random and lol/cringey story that links to what i wrote above is something that happened to me a few weeks ago. I met a gay guy (through a friend) and we hit it off quite well (platonically) he had the banter and jokes, and it was fun hanging out and joking around. Now i was staying over, at this mutual friends and so was he. We were both kipping on the sofa (Seperate).

And for those of you who know me, I am a natural flirt, and this was when I realised I just enjoy flirting for the sake of it. So it starts with casual banter, and then there is a flirty comment thrown my way, now most people in this situation, when they dont fancy the other person, stop and re-direct the convo, oh no..but what did i do. I went and flirted back a little, there was no way any one was gna out banter me with the sexual innuendo. Game won!

But then he did the unexpected (in hindsight should have known the 'gays' like the women love me too), he brought it back and up'd the ante... Amazing forehand!! I had no choice to not respond now, the game was on, and there were people listening, i hit an amazing backhand across the court, this went on for about 10 minutes (on and off).

Eventually, people left and it was just me and him, just to set the mood, its like 5 am and there is a small lamp on..

Me: " Ummmm... just so u know, I know because im all 'fashiony', and camp, and ive been flirting with you, you may think Im gay, and i am... extremely happy... (Man, im such a tease) but when it comes to loving the man, not so much, and i dont want to lead u on in any way shape or form.
Him: Ha, how can you be sure unless u try?
Me: (Feeling a bit sick at the the thought, but objectively impressed with his chat) Umm... I dunno .. when i think of penis's it doesnt really make my penis want to play, but them Vagina's and my penis thinks its time to be the party..
Him: Maybe ure more of a taker..
Me: (Feeling even sicker, but even more impressed with his chat) If i wake up tomorrow, and my ass hurts, that would not be cool. (Whilst smiling ...what can i say i cant help flirting)
Him: In the gay community, we call that suprise sex.
Me: In the straight community we call that stay the fuck away from me, u sicko! (Just to clarify he wasnt a sicko because he was gay...actually... well thats another conversation for another day.. (Jokes :))) Wow i think im the girl in this little conversation... So good night Ive got a headache!!!
Him: What about snuggling?
Me: (Loling on the inside), No! (Sternly said with no smile) Night dude, im tired!

I realised from this, being flirted with however good it is, when u dont want it, is extremely confusing, because on the one hand ure having fun and on the other hand u dont like it... I understand at least what girls mean by being seduced, but truthfully i can happily say I will, and could never, be seduced!

1 comment:

  1. In the straight or gay world I think they call that teasing.

    ReplyDelete