Saturday 23 April 2011

Un-worthy!

Whilst I have super confident moments where I think I am the best thing since sliced bread. I also have moments where I feel truly humbled and wish I wasn't bestowed with the character traits or all my abilities that I have (including things like walking, talking, having a roof over my head, loving people in my life... the list could go on and on, and on). Now, this is very similiar to being bi-polar, but its not that i think I am a loser n get all depressive, its more that i dont feel worthy and wish I wasn't the way I am.




So I am a proud Muslim, whilst I dont always behave the way i should, and wish I could, I truly, without doubt have complete belief and faith. One of the beliefs I have is that all of the character traits, physical characteristics, ability to think of the top of my head, talk, listen, understand things etc etc.. are all blessings from Allah, and in addition are tests for me: A bit like Jedi's and the force, Anakin is given this great power by virtue of his special blood or whatever, but how he uses this given ability is a choice left unto him.




So whilst I can be super confident and in love with myself, from time to time, in all honesty, not often enough, i have moments where I look at myself and am truly humbled, by the sheer amazing love and blessings God has bestowed upon me, and how I am sooo sooo sooo unworthy and do not even show one iota of appreciation to the majesty, greatness and multitude of love and blessings that Allah gives me all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment