Saturday 9 April 2011

The Beginning


Man,
I just realised it took me a while to think of a title? am i doing that so it grabs people’s attention or for my own record, which also makes me thinks… Abs u dick dont care!! SO…. I have been planning of moving to the Londonia..Had a interview and they offered me the role after 1hr 30 mins…And i was pretty hyper, and charming i assume..
My fave question/comment was (after 40 minutes of me being quite hyper and stuff (read charming)):
Managing Director: So have any managers ever mentioned that you were hard to manage?
Abs: ummmm…. Yes they have … i dont accept second rate behaviour from others or myself so im always pushing to do things differently and better, and i can quite hyper and passionate about things so thats not easy for people who are lower energy especially if they are in a more senior position. Also at school i got that all the time
Managing Director: Humm (Not giving anything away)
But he clearly liked what he heard!
So the remainder of the day i spent chillaxing in London with friends n ting, and then i went to a comedy night thrown by my BFF Tez Ilyas - very funny guy!… I got ripped on by every flipping comedian that came on… but its ok i didnt really mind, it was for the LOLS, except some greek bird who didnt really tease me in any real value building way! Nice ass tho! and funny world power bit she did!
So then today i told my boss unofficially that i got a new job and she totally suprised me with: After asking me a little about the pay, she said, “Is there anything we can do to keep you”… i was a little bit shocked, my ego was stroked and i rashly said , no sorry unless i can work from home cos i wana move London… in hindsight i should have said what did you have in mind.. oh well…
Not as excited as i should be either..hummm .. but not gna ponder on that too much!
First blog entry i could write so much more and be like verbal diarreah - ing on your eyes, but i wont, shall see how i feel after i blog a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment