Thursday 11 August 2011

WWTMD night out Part 1/3

So the story of what ensued this night has been whittled away, yet i still found I had too much to say therefore I am breaking this story into three chronological parts Enjoy...


A few friends join us and they have booked a private party on Bond St so we leave the Speed Dating event and head on to said party! But not before the lesbian asks me to promise I will go partying with her. I agree because all I can see is a threesome at the end of the tunnel. She just laughs when I tell her this.


We get a cab to the club, there are two girls with us: Lisa (Not her real name) and Misha (or hers). Lisa is the more attractive of the two, so I start flirting outrageously, and she seems to blush and enjoy the attention. Her friend also seems friendly so I flirt with her a little too. The whole journey is me flirting with these two girls, telling Lisa she is really sexy and fun and that she has a nice ass. I begin to hate my luck and timing. Where is that darn lesbian when I could use her?!

We arrive at our destination and Lisa is already a distant memory as my attention turns to the club. We get to the door and are told that the girls get in for free but it’s £20 for the guys.
On the way to a cash machine, one of the guys says, ‘I can’t believe you were chatting both those girls up and they were both there. That was surreal!’
‘That was not chatting a girl up, that was just harmless flirting, they are different. Chatting someone up is saying Hi, I like you... let’s get it on - think Marvin Gaye. Flirting is just being a little innuendo-y and telling people nice traits they have. I flirt with everyone.’
My other friend interrupts what I think is a funny bit with, ‘That’s not even the half of it. I have seen him say the most ludicrous, crazy stuff to people and it works.
My response is, as always, ‘It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it!’
The conversation continues and since its WWTMD night I am given a challenge to prove my statement: Chat up a girl with the opening line: Hi! I’m way out of your league, but I will let you buy me a drink.









We get to the door and while 2 of my friends are being checked off the guest list and paying to get in, I stand near the staircase. The girl taking the money and sorting out the tickets has her back to me. I see the open staircase inviting me in. With the loud music playing, and me wanting to get up to outrageousness I decide that I’m going in. I canter down the steps and find Lisa and Misha, who are at the bar.  


My phone vibrates from a text:This girl is going crazy up here, shouting at the bouncers to throw you out, they have come looking for you, keep your head down!

Me keep my head down?? This was not going to be a fun night if I had to do that. I think about my options. I notice that everyone has coloured wristbands on. There is no way if they caught me I could even talk my way out of this one. I continue to keep a low profile and see two big bouncers walk in, and bouncers on each exit door. This was not looking good. Then I see the VIP room. I realise I need to get into the VIP room until things calm down. I walk across to the VIP room as an attractive girl walks out.
Well hello there . . .


1 comment: