Friday 27 April 2012

Miami and the 3 challenges

I fell in love with Miami. Whilst this trip wasn't as fun as my Boise trip I did have a lot of fun and realised the Americans really are my people's. My 'charm' doesn't only work on small town people in the middle of nowhere. Whilst people in England tell me I'm funny, cool or charming, people in miami were telling me I was the funniest person they had ever met, and when some
learnt I didn't drink they were flabbergasted and in geuine awe of me. I have no doubt one sad lonely day my ego is totally going to make me move to America! So the challenges:

Challenge 1: Ball so hard m-f-ers want to fine me- challenge completed!



Unfortunately we didn't party too hard but drove too hard! On the way back to Miami from Orlando we switched drivers and the other fool didn't go and pay the tolls- hence we got fined- not what I was hoping but beggars can't be choosers!

Challenge 2: Get invited to a dope house party. Challenge semi completed.

Miami isn't a town where house parties were ever going to be that prevalent, with the amazing weather, scene, high level of tourism and amazing bars and clubs. However as ever the optimist I saw the positives- The first night we were there one of the clubs cost $200 to get into, but seriously these clubs were amazing. Towards the end we charmed what we found out was a club promoter and rap star to let us into this club called cameo VIP styliee. Not only was this the most awesome club I have ever been to, where a bottle of water cost $10. Method and red man played, this was after the dj's set which was also amaaazing!! I wud happily have gone without red or method man!

This club makes me smile just thinking about it but just to put into perspective how hot the girls were forget the dancers on the poles, and all the girls in this place the barmaid serving us was as hot and looked like Rhianna- true story!

Challenge 3: Get ourselves tattooed on someone. Challenge failed

Miami had a thriving tattoo culture. There was a tv show called Miami ink, another tv show like x factor but for tattoo artists, and everyone seemingly had a tatoo.

But unfortunately there was no self amusement to be had. I wasn't able to convince anyone to get a tatoo :( one day... One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment