Tuesday 10 April 2012

En Route to Miami




Last time I went to America I went with a big, stupid, excited grin. Lo and behold, it resulted in me getting stopped and inappropriately searched. This time I was expecting a legally accepted and valid form of harassment. My demeanour was of a much more negative nature and a resigned expectation to the tumultuous, quasi-livestock treatment I was to recieve all in the name of freedom was bearing down upon me. Yet what ensued had me in shock....


No one asked me any stupid questions about gutting halal chickens, no one patted me down or even groped me one time, and absolutely no one interrogated/flirted with me (well no one with a uniform).

I had an extremely uneventful experience, one that I'm assuming most people experience. Except that it took me 4 hours to make a 30 min trip from the airport to our accommodation. And unfortunately we hadn't stopped for hookers who had some blow to spare or nothing, we just got lost... numerous times!

I was worried if things continued like this our Three Challenges on holiday would remain unfulfilled and therefore by proxy the holiday would be a failure!

The challenges were:

1. Ball so hard motherf-ers want to fine me/us
2. Get invited to a house party
3. Tattoo a picture of one of us on somebody else.
Challenge 1...Kinda...

Wish us luck.
Right, off to complete some challenges and fine mutherf-ers or some such inappropriateness...

No comments:

Post a Comment