Tuesday 31 January 2012

Stood Up


One of the reasons I moved to London was the busier social lifestyle I could experience, and it hasn't dissapointed. In the first 6 months or so I would have plans most weekdays and 3 or so plans to choose from on the weekends. This meant I had to 'cancel' on people from time to time because I always had back up plans! 

But then in the last few months what with the modelling and trying to get fit and, well, the new addiction that is Football Manager (the first step is to admit you have a problem), I have cut back on my social life to making plans 2-3 times a week.



This week I had an action packed weekend with 4 sets of plans that were so perfectly coordinated that they hardly even overlapped! I did have to reject a 'triangle event' to attain this almost nirvana-like level of perfect planning. However, organised and rearing to go I was - and they say karmic boomerangs are a bitch but I got cancelled on with each and every plan.

I went from my standard not giving a shit to being surprised this had happened to me to mad and annoyed to plotting pseudo revenge of the most objectivelylol variety. 

All until I was home and realised this was all meant to be - someone, somewhere cared about me and realised this all meant I could reflect on life and play a lot more Football Manager. Thank you karma; being stood up/cancelled on never felt so good! *sings- always look on the bright side of life*

No comments:

Post a Comment